Celebrate MMWD’s centennial by exploring the wonders of the Mt. Tamalpais Watershed. There will be many activities and workshops to choose from all day and into the night! You can...
• Collect and document rare and native botanical specimens
• Learn to identify and count native butterflies, and learn to identify watershed creatures by their sounds, tracks and scat
• Spot osprey, bald eagles and other birds on a guided walk
• Learn about California’s largest terrestrial predator—pumas
• Gaze at the stars on Mt. Tam’s peak with an expert astronomer
To learn more about the Centennial Celebration on the Watershed and to make reservations, go to marinwater.org > Centennial.
For maps, go to marinwater.org > Watershed > Volunteer Opportunities.