It's no ordinary birthday for Charlie Moore today.
The Corte Madera resident and Larkspur native has never turned 11 before and has only a year to enjoy his status at this age.
So let us wish him the very best on his birthday and all the privileges that come with being 11.
Among our predictions for the year ahead:
- Charlie will again play Ashkenaz, this time as headliner.
- He will make his first downloadable recording, playing all of the instruments.
- He will distinguish himself on the chessboard, the playing field and the sailing racecourse.
- He will acquire many freckles while visiting Gran on Martha's Vineyard, but avoid ticks and sunburns.
- His Uncle Chris and grandfather Peter will each spend special time with him.
- He might occasionally tease his older sister, Lucy.
- People will smile at him a lot.
But whatever the year ahead may bring, this day is a good one for the whole fan-damily because Charlie is awesome.
Happy birthday, Charles O'Conor Moore!
And thanks, Alice and Doug, for presenting the world with these two great kids.
Do you have a prediction for Charlie's year of being 11? Do you recognize the phrase "few injured"? Do you just want to wish him a happy birthday? Leave a comment!