It's a brand new week, which means more brand new opportunities to get out there and be part of your community. Here are a few things on the calendar around the Twin Cities this week. Check our Events and Announcements listings for more ideas.
• Dine and dance at the Tavern at Lark Creek tonight, March 12. Learn the Tango and enjoy a three-course prix fixe menu for $40. Dance lessons at 7:30 p.m. and dinner at 8 p.m. Call 415-924-7766 for reservations.
• The Corte Madera Planning Commission meets Tuesday, March 13. The agenda includes a proposal to relax parking restrictions for residential additions and discussions regarding the construction at Nordstrom's.
• The Larkspur Planning Commission also meets Tuesday with a relatively light agenda. A resident of Diane Lane wants to install a swimming pool.
• Mother Goose is on the loose at the Corte Madera Library every Tuesday at 10 a.m. for storytime for babies 0-24 months old, with a parent or caregiver.
• Children ages birth through 30 months and their caregivers are invited to join together for a half-hour storytime just right for the youngest patrons. Baby Bounce is a lively mix of songs, nursery rhymes, fingerplays and very short books. Baby Bounce is held regularly on Tuesdays, 9:30-10:30 a.m., at the Larkspur Library.