News happens on a daily basis and over at Larkspur-Corte Madera Patch, we are committed to bringing you the latest.
That being said, we would like to know who stays up-to-date with all the news going on in town. We are giving away a Patch water bottle to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is answer the following quiz questions. The people who get all the questions correct will be entered into a drawing. You have until Friday at noon to comment the correct answers. We will announce the winner on Friday afternoon.
1) What year did Bob Troppmann first become Redwood High football coach?
2) What is happening at Self Storage Emporium on Magnolia in Larkspur?
3) Which group is protesting near Lucky Supermarket in Larkspur?
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, comment the correct answers to this week’s quiz. All answers must be correct to be included in the drawing.
- All entries must be received by Friday, Sept. 7, 12 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You may enter once per user account.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive a Patch water bottle.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.