Here's your chance to get caught up on the past week's happenings around town ... and win some swag at the same time!
That being said, we would like to know who stays up-to-date with all the news going on in town. We are giving away a Patch water bottle to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is answer the following quiz questions. The people who get all the questions correct will be entered into a drawing. You have until Friday at noon to comment the correct answers. We will announce the winner on Sunday.
This week's Quiz:
1) Which Marin Municipal Water District Board Member announced this past week he is leaving his post?
2) Why is Sam Cutrufelli suing Greenbrae resident Jay Leone?
3) Which chain store with an outlet in Corte Madera warned its customers this past week that their credit card data may have been stolen?
Congratulations to Kimberly who correctly answered all three of last week's questions. She wins the Patch swag!
Last week's answers:
1) Which Twin Cities restaurant was honored by the Michelin Guide?
Brick & Bottle
2) The Town of Corte Madera had a big weekend on Oct. 13-14. What two big events had the town partying?
Octoberfest, Cafe Verde Opening
3) The Twin Cities Police Authority is planning to merge with which other agency?
San Anselmo Police Department
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, comment the correct answers to this week’s quiz. All answers must be correct to be included in the drawing.
- All entries must be received by Friday, Sept. 7, 12 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You may enter once per user account.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive a Patch water bottle.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.