• The California Highway Patrol is holding its regular Start Smart class for teen drivers and their parents Wednesday, Feb. 15, at 7 p.m. at the Corte Madera office. Call (415) 924-1100, ext. 218 to reserve a space.
• Need to know what's happening at your child's school? The Larkspur-Corte Madera School District will hold its Board of Trustees meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. at Hall Middle School.
• The Lark Theater presents a rare broadcast tour of the UK's National Gallery landmark exhibition “Leonardo da Vinci: Painter at the Court of Milan," captured live and broadcast on a delayed basis to movie screens around the world. The curtain goes up at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16. Tickets are $10.
Watch the trailer: http://www.larktheater.net/newsidcontainer/1-Latest%20News/220-leonardo-live
This never-before-seen exhibition brings together the largest number of Leonardo’s rare surviving paintings ever assembled in one collection.
• Join author Lisa See for lunch at Book Passage in Corte Madera as she presents her latest novel on Wednesday, Feb. 15, at noon. Dreams of Joy is her follow-up to Shanghai Girls, returning to the story of sisters Pearl and May, and Pearl’s daughter, Joy.
• Enjoy a free class Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 15-16, at 6:30 p.m. at Fit First Pilates of Marin. Call 415-264-2157 to reserve space as class size is limited and filling fast.