Congratulations! You have a bonus day Wednesday — Leap Day — so get out there and have some fun. After all, February 29 comes around only once every four years.
• Tim Dorsey brings his latest off-kilter suspense, Pineapple Grenade, to the Book Passage in Corte Madera. Our hero Serge Storms is a secret agent in Miami, spying for the president of a banana republic. Will he still have time for a cocktail before Homeland Security brings him down?
• What's on the menu this week? Pick up some fresh ingredients Wednesday, noon-5 p.m., at the Corte Madera farmers market. The market, which includes fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, cheese and meats, is held every Wednesday.
• Dance for joy and dance for fun at the Corte Madera Recreation Center. Learn the rhythms of tap dance, beginning Tuesday, Feb. 28, at 6 p.m. There are classes for all skill levels.
• Take an exotic trip without even leaving town. Jale Robertson, a native of Turkey and co-owner of a travel company, will present her visions of this ancient land during a free meeting Tuesday, Feb. 28, at 7 p.m. at the Corte Madera Library.
• At the same time, the Corte Madera Library has scheduled a class to help you learn how to use your iPad. Have you been afraid to use the iPad ever since you unwrapped it in December? Now's your chance to overcome those nerves. The class is Tuesday, Feb. 28, at 7 p.m. at the library.